Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Took long enough...

Some of you people who faithfully kept up with my blog while I was on my mission may remember me mentioning something about my jaw locking shut. Even if you were and don't remember, I won't be offended. It would have been around Thanksgiving time. That's kind of a long time ago. Anyway, just a brief re-cap: The Tuesday before Thanksgiving I woke up and my jaw was completely locked shut. Like I couldn't even open it wide enough to put one finger inside. I kept praying that it would unlock and stop hurting, because it really hurt a lot. It hurt to eat anything, because the movement from chewing hurt. Heck...I couldn't eat some things because I didn't have full use of my mouth. Subway sandwiches? They were out...I couldn't open my mouth wide enough to take a bite. Apples? Forget it. You can't eat an apple with mouse-sized nibbles. Anything you couldn't cut up into itty-bitty pieces? Ya right! With time, it got a little better, but still hurt and gave me problems. Well, I have good news! Yesterday morning while I was getting ready, my jaw popped and I can finally open it all the way! I can eat an apple without pain...and normal-sized bites! Yea! I mean...Thanksgiving was only like 4 months ago. But hey. Better late than never, right?

1 comment:

  1. Hurray! I didn't know it wasn't better before, but I'm glad to know it's better now.

    ReplyDelete