Friday, May 27, 2011

3rd Wheel or Solo?

That was my question tonight. Two of my roommates are out of town. Two of my roommates had dates. And the third had a friend come in from out of town. She got here a little later, so we tagged along on the date (after being invited by the roomies of course) to play laser tag. But then her friend got here, and I felt like a 3rd wheel with those on the date, and I felt like a 3rd wheel with she and her friend. So instead of being awkward, I went dancing. Alone. It was okay though. There weren't a lot of people, but I danced a few times. But I decided this weekend that I need more friends. Where I'm going to find them, I don't really know because almost everyone I know is either dating someone or married...and that's just awkward. So until then, I'm gonna play it solo.

No comments:

Post a Comment