Friday, May 13, 2011

Mr. Sun, Sun, Mr. Golden Sun, Please Shine Down On Me!

I have missed the sunshine SO much! And it's back! I spent my class break yesterday sitting out in the sun doing homework. And right now I"m doing the same thing...except I was on some sort of freaky motivation kick last night and got all my homework that's due up until Tuesday done. So I'm just sitting outside enjoying the sun. It is so refreshing! I have had some serious withdrawls from sunshine for several months now. It probably didn't help anything that I had all sorts of sun all winter long until I came home from Texas, and then came home to gloomy weather and such. But the sun is finally back! I feel so refreshed in everything! While having the sun out makes it harder to be sitting in class, it also gives me so much more energy. I feel like I can conquer the world. And I feel super happy! I could get used to this. I have an hour long break every day, and I've found places on campus where I can sit outside and still have an internet connection, so those will be my every day break spots so I can enjoy the sunshine while it lasts, before winter sets in. So if you're in Rexburg and looking for me, check the rocks in front of the Hinckley or the Spori quad. Chances are pretty good that's where you'll find me!


No comments:

Post a Comment