Monday, March 29, 2010

A New Adventure on My Horizon!

Well, life has been crazy since Saturday night and I forgot the paper that I wrote all of my notes on, and I don't have my brain about me, so I'll just have to update you all on my week next Monday because I can't remember a thing that happened all week except for Transfer calls (and I had quite the list of things to write). But yeah, transfer calls. I've felt it all transfer. I knew that I'd be leaving, so when i got the call Saturday night that I'm going to Cortez, I wasn't surprised. I didn't even cry--a big surprise because I'm such a crybaby. Sister Shade and I are both going up there, and Sister Michel is coming back down here. It was yesterday at church that things got hard. When I hugged Sister Luna, who was like my mom aqui, I started crying and I haven't stopped since. Saying goodbye to all of the people I have come to love so much over the past 7 months was not an easy thing to do. I really feel like I'm leaving my family all over again, and in a sense, I am because everyone here treats me like I'm a part of their family. It was really hard to say goodbye to the Marquez' last night. Brother Marquez asked me to say the prayer before we left, and I was crying so hard that I could hardly get the words out. And I haven't hardly slept the past 2 nights. I don't know if it's because I'm sad or because I'm nervous or what. I look terrible--as a result of crying almost nonstop for the past 24 hours and not sleeping for 2 nights. So yeah, I'm packing my bags and heading to Cortez in the morning for a new adventure.

I love you all.

Hermana Good

No comments:

Post a Comment