Thursday, June 23, 2011

Summer has come!

The past few days have been so wonderfully beautiful! I can't get over the nice weather that we've been having here in Rexburg. Though I must say...it's about time! I have been soaking up the sun and enjoying it. Because I know that it won't last long. It's kind of annoying that we can't wear capris or shorts on campus, but I'm perfectly comfortable in a skirt and have lots of cute skirts, so I can get along just fine.

The one thing about summer in Rexburg though...is that I'm in school. I don't know how I feel about that. I've never been in school during the summer before. One nice thing is the fact that I can spend lots of time outside doing homework. There are several places on campus when I can get my wireless internet outside (some better than others). So I am able to soak up the Vitamin D that I was lacking after months of crummy weather. That is definitely nice.

Regardless...Summer is here and I'm enjoying it. Totally and completely. Although...I am super excited to be out of school and bust out of Idaho for a trip to my long-lost Disneyland and the place where I left my heart over 5 months ago :)

No comments:

Post a Comment