Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Today is Father's Day. I was able to go home after church and spend it with my daddy, for the first time in a while. I was gone last year...in Cortez. Just getting ready to leave and head down to Santa Fe. I am so grateful for my dad and for everything that he has done for me over the years! What a wonderful example he has been to me, and given me something to look up to so I know what to look for in a potential husband. I am so grateful for my dad and for what he has given me. It has been a wonderful 23 (almost) years.





I also have two amazing grandpas. We said "See ya later" to one of them over 10 years ago. I am so grateful for the Plan of Salvation. It is that wonderful Plan established my a loving Heavenly Father that will allow me to see him again someday, that allows families to be together forever. The other has been a great example to me. He's now 92 years old, and it has been so fun to live close to him growing up to be able to learn from him and grow close to him. I am so grateful for my grandpas!

No comments:

Post a Comment