Monday, April 2, 2012

Missing Him...

Since I'm done with my student teaching and have a week before starting my job, I'm home in Idaho Falls. I came back up with my family after Conference yesterday. The whole way up I felt sad because I was leaving Jeff in Utah until Thursday. We haven't gone more than a day, maybe 2 since we started dating that we haven't seen each other. Today, we've just talked on the phone. Which, I suppose is better than nothing. But it is so not the same as sitting with him and talking to him.

Today we started looking for wedding dresses. That was fun. I found a couple dresses that I liked. We're going to another place tomorrow to look at others. I have waited for what has felt like an eternity to be able to put on a wedding dress. It made me so happy to be able to see myself in those dresses. I can't wait for Jeff to see me in my wedding dress. That will be a wonderful day :) We've got a million more things to do this week. And we really only have this week because I start my job on Monday. Yikes!

I graduate on Friday. It is hard to believe that it is really here! Finally. After 9 long semesters! I'm done! I can't wait. And even better, the man I love will be here for graduation. We're also having our engagements done this weekend. Oh goody!! Time with Jeff...what could be better than that?

No comments:

Post a Comment