Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I Found THE One!!!

Today was another day full of wedding-related activities. We got a lot done, but my favorite part was finding my dress. Oh my goodness it made me so happy to find it!! It was the first one I tried on today, and as soon as I put it on, i knew that would be the one I would get. I tried on several others, but none made me feel as beautiful or smile as much as this one did. It is simple, yet so elegant. There is beautiful beadwork on the bodice, and the skirt has a beautiful beaded design on the sheer overlay as well. It flatters my shape more perfectly than I could have hoped. But I think my favorite part is the train. It is SO beautiful! I don't know that I've ever felt more beautiful than I felt while I was wearing that dress. Lose about 5 pounds and it will be even more perfect! I can't wait for Jeff to be able to see me in it on our wedding day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment