Sunday, October 2, 2011

October?!

This can't be possible! Seriously...where have the past 10 months gone??  Looking back in my calendar...10 months ago today was Fast Sunday in January...my last as a missionary.  That is so crazy to believe.  In just a couple of weeks, I'll hit 10 months of being home.  Has it really been that long?  It doesn't seem like it at all.  What's even crazier is that 6 weeks from today I'll see the first sister I trained down in El Paso.  That's right...Hermana Jardine is coming home.  I'm excited to see her again, but my heart is breaking at the thought of her leaving the mission.  She's been such an amazing missionary, and I look up to her so much!  She hasn't had it easy, but she's stayed positive through it all.  It will be good to be able to talk to her again.  Her birthday's this week...she's in my thoughts :)

I've got so much going on right now with school and work and everything.  My life is crazy...be glad it's not yours.  Don't get me wrong...I'm grateful for every single experience I'm having.  But it's nuts!  Yesterday at work, one of the guys I work with (but haven't worked with all summer long) asked me what I've been up to.  I responded with something along the lines of "my life is super crazy right now and getting crazier."  To which he said, "What's his name?"  When I told him that I don't have a boyfriend, he felt super awkward.  I thought it was funny.  Ha!  I don't even have time to sleep right now...who has time for a boy?  Not me!

We just came out of an amazing Conference Weekend.  I always love General Conference.  I come out of it feeling so uplifted and happy about everything.  I have a few new goals for the next six months that will help me along in my life.

Have a wonderful October, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment