Sunday, February 6, 2011

Kira-ology

So, I was bored the other night, and looked at my facebook notes... I found a couple on there that I figured I could up-date and put up here so y'all can get to know me better!

The world according to me! :) After you read this, do your own. Label the note (your name)+ ology!

***********FOODOLOGY***************
What is your salad dressing of choice? -Honey Mustard

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? - Olive Garden

What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? - Mexican! Oh how I miss real Mexican food. I just can't make it the same as the wonderful sisters in the mission made it.

What are your pizza toppings of choice? - Pepperoni and JalapeƱos

Pancakes or waffles? - waffles, but they have to be crispy

Chocolate or Vanilla? - I don't like chocolate pudding or ice cream, unless it has lots of additives (ie rocky road)
***********TECHNOLOGY***************
How many televisions are in your house? - 3

What color cell phone do you have? -Black

Do you have a laptop? - Sure do...a brand-spankin' new one that I get to play with

***************BIOLOGY******************

Are you right-handed or left-handed? - Righty

What color are your eyes?- It depends on what I'm wearing. Some days they're green and others they're blue

Have you ever had anything removed from your body? - My tonsils and a couple of moles. And a chunk of my calf thanks to a lovely Rottweiler.

What is the last heavy item you lifted? - A laundry basket full of stuff I needed to re-stock at work

Have you ever been knocked unconscious? - Not that I recall, but then again, if I had been knocked unconscious, would I remember it?
************NONSENSEOLOGY**************

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? - Nope I kinda try to live every day like it's my last.

If you could change your name, what would you change it to? - I'd give myself a middle name of Lynn. Now that my mom looks back, that's what she wished she'd done in the first place, but oh well.

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? -Psh. Yeah. When it comes to my taste buds, the hotter the better

If you had to choose between being blind or deaf, which would you choose? -Well, I've simulated sight impairments and that was rough, so I'd have to say deaf

************DUMBOLOGY******************


How many pairs of flip flops do you own? - One, and they have been all over the place (they went with me on my mission)

Last time you had a run-in with the cops?- On the mission. I know...you're probably all thinking "Kira! What did you do?!?" But I wasn't driving. I wasn't even the co-driver. I was in the backseat. It was dark, and my companion pulled out in front of a cop and kinda cut him off. He pulled her over to make sure everything was okay. It was...she just didn't see him coming.

Last person you talked to on the phone? - My mom

Last person you hugged? -Sister Reed

**************FAVORITOLOGY****************
Season? - Spring

Holiday? - Christmas

Day of the week? - Sunday!

Month? - June!
***********CURRENTOLOGY*****************
Missing someone? - Lots of someones...most of them are in New Mexico, Colorado, and Texas

Mood? - Relaxed

What are you listening to? - Kinda the Superbowl...but not really

Watching? -Again, the Superbowl is on in the background, but I'm not paying much attention.

Worrying about? -I've been pretty care-free since I got home.

***************RANDOMOLOGY****************
First place you went this morning? - A meeting before church

Do you smile often? - All the time

Do you always answer your phone? -Unless I'm working, yeah

What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? - I don't really go to Sonic

Do you own a digital camera? - Yes. It helped me get lots of memories on film to always remember the mission!

Have you ever had a pet fish? - Yep

What's on your wish list for your birthday? - Umm...I just got Christmas like 2 weeks ago. I haven't even started thinking about my birthday. I guess it would be a great birthday present to be able to go on a date with someone

Can you do push ups? - Maybe...but I doubt it

Can you do a chin up? - Heck no

Does the future make you more nervous or excited? - I'm kind of a fan of the unknown, so the future makes me pretty excited

Do you have any saved texts? -Not on my new phone. At least not yet.

Ever been in a car wreck? - Yep. It'll be 5 years ago next week.

Do you have an accent? - I kinda have a Texan accent...and when I speak Spanish, people say that I've got a pretty good Mexican accent. So yeah. I do. And Sister Cabello (my companion from Peru) tells me that I just have a really lazy accent.

What is the last song to make you cry? - Umm...all I remember is that it was one of the songs we were listening to as we were driving to the mission home. And I think it was on one of my Kory Kunz CD's.

Plans tonight - Hopefully I'll talk to a good friend I haven't talked to since before the mission. And I think we're gonna watch a movie.

Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? -Actually, I know I have. That was NOT a good time, but with the help of my Savior and His Atonement, I was able to overcome it and am SO much

Name 3 things you bought yesterday? - Nothing

Have you ever been given roses? -Unless you count corsages from dances in high school, no

Met someone who changed your life? - Oh yeah. Lots of someones. I'm sure you know who you are

How did you bring in the New Year? - Waking up to the fireworks that were going off over my missionary apartment, groggily wishing myself a happy new year and wondering for a split second what adventures this new year would bring, and rolling over to go right back to sleep

Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? - Yes

Have you ever dated someone longer than a year? - No

Do you have any tattoos/piercings? - Just my ears

Does anyone love you? - My family does, among other people

Have you ever been sung to?- Yes, for my birthday

Do you like to cuddle? - Yes I do

Have you held hands with anyone today? - No

Who was the last person you took a picture of? - Me personally? The last time I used my camera to take a picture was as I was going down the escalator at the airport to take pictures of my family. But the last picture on my camera is of Jill and I being reunited!

Do you believe in staying close with your exes? - It probably depends on the guy. I don't know

Are most of the friends in your life new or old? - New

What is something your friends make fun of you for? -I had some missionary friends make fun of me for baking Bob the Tarantula

Have you ever ridden an elephant? -No

What are you saving your money up for right now? - College

When is the last time you ate peanut butter and jelly? - I honestly, truly, don't remember

No comments:

Post a Comment